Monday, September 1, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

This is Will checking in for Jennifer. We hope your Labor Day weekend has been a rejuvenating time of fellowship with friends and family! Jennifer and I shared this Labor Day weekend with my family in Knoxville, then came back to Chattanooga to watch football and celebrate the following big news:


Your eyes, in fact, are not deceiving you: that is Baby Brewer…scheduled to make his or her debut on or before April 1!! Though this news caught us slightly off guard, we are thrilled nonetheless and pray God’s blessings on our developing little one. Jen has been a little sick during these past few weeks, but thankfully I have not had to make a 2 a.m. run to the store for pickles and ice cream—yet.

Jen, you continue to amaze me with your strength, encouragement, dedication, and love, and I couldn’t have picked a more wonderful woman to be the mother of my children. I love you very much.

20 comments:

Anna Scharff said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Congrats, Momma Jen and Daddy Will!

taf said...

Laura just told me last night! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see you as a Daddy. Congrats!!! :-)

The Eberle Family said...

YIPPEE!! Congrats to you both!!

Anonymous said...

You will make the best parents!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!
Jennifer O

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is hilarious - we just made the announcement in class over the weekend that we are pregnant too! We are due around March 21st so just a week and a half before you! Something is definitely in the coffee at church - I think you are the 9th pregger couple in class!

Shannon said...

I can't wait. Super duper fantastic. Lloyd's smile when I told him was priceless. Hope you are feeling better. Give me a call and I'll give you some advice on medications. :) Love you!

Out On a Limb said...

wow! that's exciting!

L said...

how exciting!!! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you guys! Congratulations and we'll be praying for you over the next few months!

Holly Aytes said...

Congrats! I am excited for both of you...Will, you are going to be a great dad (and you will be a great mom, Jen).

I told Caleb about that his old teacher "Mr. Will" was going to have a baby and he had the biggest smile on his face. He thinks it will be a boy (his reasoning was b/c it was really little and boys are really little) :)

the robertsons said...

We are SO excited for you guys! You will both be wonderful parents. We'll be praying for your growing family! Congrats!

Julie said...

Oh my, oh my! I am so super excited for you! The ultrasound looks perfect from my point of view :) So sorry that you have been feeling sick, Jen! Hopefully it will pass soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! We are so excited for ya'll and know you'll make awesome parents! God bless!

Traci said...

This is awesome news. Congratulations and prayers are headed your way.

Anonymous said...

Will, save the sweet nothings for a more private setting.

shack said...

Jen (and Will) congratulations!! Will be praying for a healthy baby arrival and many blessings that will cover you both! You both deserve this exciting surprise!
Love, Wendy Shackelford Leonard:)

Amanda's News said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you Jen! You will make the best mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

What a Blessing! Congratulations to you both. We can't wait to meet sweet Baby Brewer.

Lauryn said...

AWWWW - Jennifer... that is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you guys! I know you will be a great mom! Congrats!!!