Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eight Weeks and Counting....


This post is produced by popular demand.  For those who have been wondering about the belly "bump".... I now have the prego belly you have all been waiting for.  I am feeling well and enjoying these days when the scale reads unmentionable numbers, I struggle to put on my socks and shoes (however, I can still see my toes), and Will has to help me out of bed.   LOL... April 1st is quickly approaching and we are anxiously waiting the arrival of baby Cole.   Thanks for sharing in our excitement! 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad you're finally showing! You were making me look bad! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing Cole and Peyton grow up together and be so close in age. It's going to be so much fun!

Allison said...

You look great Jen!!! Glad you're feeling well too. Hope to see you soon....all 3 of you!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jen has a belly! We can't wait to meet cousin Cole. We love him already!!!

Traci said...

You look great. Glad you hear you are feeling well too.
Traci Busby Johnston

H Vest said...

You are beautiful and glowing! Love the post. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend in "Fun-gomery" Glad you've been feeling great!

Amanda's News said...

So exciting! I know you must be feeling anxious! You look great! If you want to view my blog then just email me and I will add you onto my list. akneely34@yahoo.com

BISONS ABROAD said...

Came across your blog tonight - glad you're doing well! Congratulations!
Loren

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer...Can't wait and April 1st is fast approaching.
That is a week and a half before Easter. I'll keep checking on you. I'm so glad you have this page and it is beautiful (by the way) so we can read and see photos. Love, Shirley

Kristen OQ said...

Not sure how I came across your blog, but congratulations on the baby boy coming in a few weeks. I am due with boy #3 on April 2nd (my csection will be March 25). You look so great! Exciting times ahead...
Kristen Seidel O'Quinn

Anonymous said...

Jen you look great. I am hoping that little Cole will come early and I can be there. Can't wait to see you all at Spring Break.