Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beautiful

I just love the soft skin of a baby. Babies are an amazing gift from the Lord. But to tell the truth, I have never really been one of those "baby" people. You know...the kind that has to hold every baby that enters the room, one that goo-goo's and ga-ga's over tiny little ones, and just talks incessantly about the little things they do. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked babies. Who doesn't? But, I liked them from afar. Of course, I loved my nieces and nephews and adored over them. But outside of the family, I was fine to just look at others bundles of joy. Then I got prego and I wondered (more like worried) that I would not become a "baby person" and what would I do with this little one. Well, I guess God knows just what to do and how to fix those situations, because I cannot get enough of this baby. I want to hold him, cuddle with him, dress him up, play with him, read to him, feed him, sing to him... you get the picture. I am baby CRAZY! I love Cole so much. Everyone said this would happen but I could not imagine it. This is truly the best thing ever!




No comments: