Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I DID IT!

The adventures in my life continue! I recently traveled with some friends to the British Virgin Islands. We boarded a 51 foot Benneteau and set sail for 7 days. We sailed from island to island throughout the week. At each island we snorkled, swam, explored, shopped, ate, and just had a blast. We anchored each night in the bay of the nearby island and slept aboard the boat. It was an adventure of a lifetime! Thank you friends for making this trip possible and for helping me celebrate surviving my first year as a single adult and the new beginning and adventures that lie ahead. I look forward to more exciting adventures!!




Shannon and Jen - Friends 4-ever

What a cute family!

Shannon and Lloyd

5 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

Wow...that water is incredible! Congrats on such a great adventure accomplished...and for making us all jealous!

Ashley said...

YAY- the pictures are great! I am glad you had fun! We are missing you.

Julie said...

Wow! I am sure it was such and amazing trip! (By the way, cute swim suit cover-up). This was a landmark trip and I am so glad you were able to go!

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen your trip pics yet...AWESOME pictures! We are jealous too. Riley is now hoping to meet some pirates like her adventurous and curageous Aunt Jen! We love you!

the robertsons said...

What beautiful pictures! Sounds like a chance of a lifetime, and I'm sure it was great sharing it with the Fink's.