Friday, July 6, 2007

My Favorite Place



HOLDEN BEACH
Last week I spent the week at the beach with my entire family. Can I just say that I have the best fam in the entire universe?!? We have so much fun together. It has been years since we all actually got to be at the beach at the same time and it made my summer. Mom and Dad, thank you so much for making it possible for us to create so many memories. We stood (must be on your feet with 5 young ones running crazy) on the beach one night and shared Holden Beach "highlights." These include...Beachwood, crab walks at night on the beach, playing games/cards, Jen's summer romances, the fun island, Tessa rescuing Mr. Watson from the undertow, sermons on JOY at the COC, eating PIG snacks, Troop Beverly Hills, Susan and Lolita, long beach walks with my dad, sitting under the beach tent sharing memories and bonding, beach contests organized by Ash (headstand contests, ocean running, etc.)....
Our beach experiences have changed over the years with the addition of Jason R, Ashley and now Riley, Lydia, and Jancey. I cannot think of anything more perfect. I am crazy about my bother-in-law and sister-in-law and these precious girls. I believe that God has truly blessed our family.
Can't wait until next year!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holden Beach is our favorite place, too. The trip this year was a blast. We certainly are blessed to have such a wonderful family, and I am blessed to have the best sis in the world!

Unknown said...

Loved your darling pictures. You look sooo beautiful. Glad you all had a wonderful vacation!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks for being so sweet! I love being apart of your family and "the bubble." I can't wait to hear about your next journey!

Julie said...

I must say that I am slightly jealous! It looks like you had such and great time... and with such a great family!

Amanda's News said...

Hey Jen,
I found your blog through Ashley's. I didn't know you had one. It looks like ya'll had a blast on your vacation. Love the pictures!

the robertsons said...

I just wanted to say hello! I found your blog through Ash's. I'm glad you guys had such a fun vacation. It's not ever boring with the White's. I'm ready to play "what celebrity do I look like" again. We do have the cutest nieces, don't we?

Ashley said...

I'm still waiting for sailing pics! I miss you! Let's talk hwen you get a chance.

Melissa Halford said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog and it is so good to see your smiling face. You look great, especially holding all those beautiful little girls. Isn't being an aunt the best? You can spoil them rotten, load them up with sugar and send them home! Hope your doing well and I am very jealous about the beach! We will FINALLY be going at Labor Day.