Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Boyd-Buchanan Family


Well, it is summer and the students are no longer crowding the halls and classrooms. I can say that I miss them! I miss their hugs and smiling faces, their laughs, and wanting to share their lives with me. Yes, the students, teachers and staff were all ready for a change of pace and a break from the routine of school, but I truly love being surrounded daily by these teens. They bring joy and excitement to life. God has richly blessed me with my BBS family.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jen-Oh my, you look beautiful in that dress! Lovely lady!

Ashley said...

I am ready for a beach post! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

You look totally hot in your green dress. Would that I could fit into it for Miss KY. No use dreaming. Have a great time this week. Be careful and keep your eyes peeled for island hunks.